~Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.~
This week's topic is: Books you have never reviewed. So this week I'll be listing books I've read in the past and never had a chance to review because I didn't have a blog TO post a review. (Many of this list can be found in the "Old Booklist" section.)
1) Abundance by Sena Jeter Naslund. It's a pretty good book! It's one of the best books about Marie Antoinette that I've ever read....so far.
2) Bookends by Jane Green. I really loved this book! One of my old friends gave this to as a random gift (
I love random gifts *wink wink*, just ignore me). It was such a cute story about a group of friends.
3) The Scandalous Summer of Sissy LeBlanc by Loraine Despres. It was.....an interesting book! Haha, its just one of those books that, well, stays with you.
4) Lord of Ice by Gaelen Foley. Great book! I loved this book!
5) Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston. I read this in my senior English class...I had/have STRONG feelings towards this book. Many of my opinions may not be PG worthy, so I guess I'm glad I didn't get a chance to write a review about this. I know it would have been a super long review too.
6) Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. This was a book I was a little reluctant about reading, but I surprised about how much I loved it!
7) New Orlean's Legacy by Alexandra Ripley. Another book I have STRONG feelings for and some of my thoughts are not PG worthy. Mmm. I was forced to read this in a book club I once belonged to.
8) Nobody Comes Back by Donn Pearce. This was another book I was little worried to read about, but it turned out to be a fantastic book! It's one of the few books I've read from a soldier of WWII point of view. It's pretty epic, if you ask me. It was like reading Inman's story, but during WWII not the Civil War.
9) Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner. The title oddly has nothing to do with the plot. Well, its actually a name of an article the main character's ex wrote about her, which sets off the story. I don't like the title, because it gives off the wrong vibe. The book is about a woman who is trying to find a way to find love for herself and find her true love. Great book.
10) Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn. Another good book that I adored. I've actually read this multiple times. It's just a story you can't get out of your head.
Well, I hope you enjoyed my list! ^.^ It was hard to only pick 10, but I managed to do it! Maybe I'll re-read this and write a review for them. We shall see. What books do you wish you could have written a review for, but never did?