~Instead of posting Wildcard Wednesday posts I want to try a new series of postings. Don't worry Wildcard Wednesday won't be gone forever, but I want to try this. Lately I've been thinking a lot about my childhood. My childhood was far from perfect, but without what I experienced I would not be the person I am today. That's the same with all of us. Without our experiences as kids, we wouldn't be who we are today.
With this new posting series, I want to explore what highly influenced me as a kid. I sort of base this from 'Top Ten Tuesday' and the '30 Day Picture Challenge' from Facebook~
Oh no! Childhood Wednesday is nearly over! It feels like I just started this 5 weeks ago, but we are on week 9. Sigh. I don't know about you, but I've enjoyed visiting my childhood memories and asking my mom a million questions about what I liked and didn't like. I think she was getting a little annoyed...oh well. For this week I'll be sharing my Top 10 favorite songs as a youngster. What songs were you addicted to as a kid?
10. Family Portrait by P!nk (2001). It's a depressing song, but I loved it because I could relate to it.
9. Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne (2002). This was the "it" song for a few months at school and I'll admit it, I really did like it too, but I pretended to hate it. Kids, eh?
8. Dirty Pop by N'Sync (2001). Fantastic song! I'll admit it, once in a while I'll pop this on. Ha, I'm so witty today.
7. I Turn To You by Christina Aguilera (1999). It's been a really long time since I've heard this song and I still remember the lyrics! It's a beautiful song.
6. Baby One More Time by Britney Spears (1999). I loved this song, but the video confused me. How come her teacher let her wear that? Wasn't it against the dress code? Ahhh, the innocence of children.
5. Get The Party Started by P!nk (2001). I still like this song and I blast from my car when it comes on the radio.
4. Reflections by Christina Aguilera (1998). Such a great meaning and a great song too. I still love this song.
3. Oops, I Did It Again by Britney Spears (2000). Classic song. If you didn't like this song, there was something wrong with you. Haha. I use to play this over and over again and sing it all the time.
2. Bye, Bye, Bye by N'Sync (2000). Another classic song that I couldn't get enough of. I remember myself dancing around to this song in my room and singing along with it. Memories.
1. As Long As You Love Me by Backstreet Boys (1997). How could you not like this song? Especially being a little kid getting a new crush every other day. Cute song.
Hope you enjoyed my list! Click HERE to view part 8 from last week.
Flashback! That is all I can say
Post a Comment