2023 To Be Read (TBR) Pile Challenge
January 1 to December 31, 2023 (details)
GOAL: Read 12 books on your TBR shelf. Each of these 12 books must have been on your bookshelf or “To Be Read” list for AT LEAST one full year. This means the book cannot have a publication date of 1/1/2021 or later (any book published in the year 2020 or earlier qualifies, as long as it has been on your TBR pile). Caveat: Two (2) alternates are allowed, just in case one or two of the books end up in the “did not finish (DNF)” pile.
There is no order on my list. I'm a mood reader SO I'll grab whatever I feel like first.
- Cowboy Trouble by Joanne Kennedy
- Nightwoods by Charles Frazier
- Before I Go to Sleep by SJ Watson
- Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire
Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George
- Georgina by Clare Darcy
- The Indian Lawyer by James Welch
- Serendipity by Louise Shaffer
- The Traitor's Wife by Allison Pataki
- A Wife for Mr. Darcy by Mary Lydon Simonsen
- One Bite Per Night by Brooklyn Ann
- Third Son's a Charm by Shana Galen