~The Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.~
Happy Tuesday everyone! Well, the time has come for confession. It's time to share some of your bookish secrets and 'no-nos'. Anything goes! After reading my list, share some of your confessions! Like they say...confessing shall set you free. *solemn look*
1. I skip prologues 90% of the time.
2. I tend to get lazy and not use bookmarks and use random objects (ie: hairtyes, bobbie pins, rubber bands, pieces of random paper, toilet paper-don't judge, library card, and etc)
3. Once in a while I'll dog ear a page from books from the library
4. I skim sometimes over descriptive parts when it rambles too much.
5. I tell everyone that I really like The Hobbit but I think its eh...its okay. Naughty, I know.
6. If I'm really curious I'll read reviews with spoilers galore or try to find some spoilers on Google.
7. People have to beg me to borrow any of my books (even the ones I don't care for much)
8. When I buy a used book and there is writing in it, I freak out! Depending on how much writing I'll buy another one or ask for a switch
9. I take off dust jackets 90% of the time when reading and then I lose it, so I've been training myself to keep the dang thing on. >.<
10. In the mist of reading a book I tend to stealthy read the ending of the book to see how it ends and then I continue on reading. I have controlled this 'no-no' but sometimes I'm bad and I commit this sin.