2022 To Be Read (TBR) Pile Challenge
January 1 to December 31, 2022 (details)
GOAL: Read 12 books on your TBR shelf. Each of these 12 books must have been on your bookshelf or “To Be Read” list for AT LEAST one full year. This means the book cannot have a publication date of 1/1/2021 or later (any book published in the year 2020 or earlier qualifies, as long as it has been on your TBR pile). Caveat: Two (2) alternates are allowed, just in case one or two of the books ends up in the “did not finish (DNF)” pile.
This is a really hard challenge that I am going to attempt! I have SOOOO many books on list. Like VVB, I'm going to be a hair hesitant since I'm a mood reader too. Here are some tentative ones I want to try and read this year!
- The Scarlet Lion (William Marshal #3) by Elizabeth Chadwick
- Love Medicine (Love Medicine #1) by Louise Erdrich
- Jasmine Nights by Julia Gregson
- Beautiful Assassin by Michael C. White
- Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe) by Rosamund Hodge
- The Queen of Subtleties: A Novel of Anne Boleyn by Suzannah Dunn
A Golden Age (Bangla Desh #1) by Tahmima Anam(Finished reading - link )
- That Summer by Lauren Willig
As Old as Time by Liz Braswell(Finished reading - link ) Mrs. Shakespeare by Robert Nye( Finished reading - link )
- Bad Boys in Kilts (Chisholm Brothers #1) by Donna Kauffman
- The Loch (Loch #1) by Steve Alten