Happy Wednesday everyone! It's been a while since I've shared some of my writings from this writing prompt book. I'm really liking it. I highly recommend it. :) There is a 500 one that I bought for my friend...seems a little much for me...hard enough to do these 300.
1) List a few phobias you have. When and how did you discover you had these fears?
- The dark: I am terrified of absolute darkness. I have always been afraid, so I am not sure how or when I discovered this.
- Spiders: I discovered this when I was about 12 and I was ordered by my parents to go into the attic. Yeah. I learned the truth behind the evil of spiders that day.
2) You are a children's book writer. Write the first few lines of your new book.
Once upon a time there was a kitten. She had been left alone and she was scared. However, she had hope she would find a family to love her. It would be the best the family in the land.
3) If you had been able to choose, would you rather have been an only child or part of a very large family?
I am currently a single child. I have always dreamed of having siblings. More people to love and share a childhood with.
4) If I looked into your fridge right now, what would I find?
Not a whole bunch. I really need to go shopping. There is a bunch of miscellaneous stuff that would really make a strange feast.