~Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.~
This week's topic is about which authors you'd die to meet. There's many I would love to meet, so it's going to be hard to narrow it done to JUST 10. Okay, let's start this:
1. Jane Austen: I love her books! What else can I say? That would be amazing to meet her. I would love to ask her to which some of the movies with me, so I could get her opinion. Maybe I could convince her to write a book with me as the heroine. ^.^
2. William Shakespeare: Great guy, great writer. Even though his "books" are technically plays and poems, I still consider them novelish. I consider him an author.
3. Lauren Willig: I have meet her, but I would love to meet her again. I don't know if this one counts, because I have meet her and talked to her. I even took a picture of her! She even signed my book! Well, I'm still putting her on my list because she's my role-model.
4. JRR Tolkien: You could have seen this one coming...me being a huge Lord of the Rings nerd. He's a hero! I love this guy. Just like Jane Austen, I would die to meet him and ask him to watch the movies with me and get his opinion.
5. James Welch: An amazing writer. I love his books. I would die to meet him! I would want to go to the 'Winter in the Blood' movie premier with him.
6. Laurell K. Hamiliton: I love her Anita Blake series, even though I'm so far behind. She's a great author. I have some questions to ask her about Anita Blake. :3
7. Gaelen Foley: I simply love her books. I don't know why, but I do. Her writing style is addictive. I can't get enough of her books.
8. Charles Frazier: I've only read 'Cold Mountain' by him, but I love him! I have a lot of questions to ask him, so I would die to meet him. He's a great writer!
9. Nicolas Sparks: Even though I'm currently mad at him for writing a book for Miley Cyrus, I still love him. Some of his books are cheesy, but even though I don't eat cheese, I love his books.
10. Tom Rob Smith: He's sort of a newbie author. His first novel came out in 2008, the second in 2009, and the third is coming out this year. I've only read 'Child 44', but I've read that a million times. I can't wait to check out his other books! This guy has serious potential to be a great author!
And there is my list!! Who would you die to meet?