This month's prompt is: SHIVER
Happy October ya'll! This month's prompt is shiver. Oooo so many things one can do for this.
For mine...I shall share my biggest fears that make me shiver!! There is no order to my list. ALL ARE SCARY! Be sure to share your fears in the comments!
- Spiders. Creepy little freaks. *shudders*
- Clowns. Ugh. Gross and scary
- Utter darkness. I need some sort of light
- Elevators. I will use them, but they still give me the shivers.
- Zombies. They freak me out. I'll watch stuff with them in it...but ugh.
- Being kidnapped. This thought terrifies me!
- Dinosaurs (mainly the carnivores). I have nightmares ALL the time about these guys. Sure they are extinct but still....
I think that is about it! And I do remember having a post about fears and phobias an eon ago...*does some digging*. Ah yes. A fun little post about the theories behind our fears and phobias. An intriguing read...but I could be biased ;) Click HERE
If I watch a zombie movie I will have nightmares. F they are scary.
Ooooo snakes are a good one!
I think those many-legged centipedes are the bug that freaks me out the worst and yes, to the elevator. I use them, but have all sorts of scared thoughts during the ride. Clowns are iffy, but kidnapping or assault are scary for sure.
Good idea for the post, Carole!
Thank you Sophia! And yesss centipedes are grosssss
Post a Comment