Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where Rainy discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.
What are some popular series you haven't tried or have and stopped because they just don't appeal to you?
Oooo there are a few I have yet to try or given up on. I have a hard time really getting into overly popular books and series. I get scared and worried. Here is a list that I can think off right off the top of my head:
- 50 Shades of Grey series (not attempted)
- Game of Throne series (not attempted)
- Anita Blake series (got to about book 7 or so – I should get back into this)
- Stephanie Plum (read book 1, meh)
- Maze Runner (not attempted)
- Outlander (Started book 1 recently…we shall see)
These are just a few. I am sure there are plenty more I am forgetting about.
Here is a challenge! If you have read any of these series and loved them, try to convince me to try it!! Hahaha. Good luck.
Here are some paintings I have done recently in my paint notebook. It is so nefty. You can paint and it won't bleed! Love it! Way cheaper than canvases.