Happy Wednesday everyone! It's been a while since I've shared some of my writings from this writing prompt book. I'm really liking it. I highly recommend it. :) There is a 500 one that I bought for my friend...seems a little much for me...hard enough to do these 300.
1) Complete this thought: "I wish I had paid more attention when..."
I wish I had paid more attention when my grandpa was alive. He told me so many stories. I remember many of them. However, when I got to my pre-teen years I didn't pay him as much attention as I would now. Talk about guilt.
2) What do you look forward to every week?
The weekend/days off are what I look forward to every week. It is the only thing that gets me through the working week. I know, I know typical answer.
3) Were you born to shine in one special way? What makes you really stand out?
Born to shine in one special way? I'm not sure. I think I'm too young to know this really. Does anyone really know what they are born to do? Does anyone know how they stand out in a good way. I know a lot of ways that I stand out negatively. I can't really answer this question. Maybe my desire to help people is what I was born to do and my compassion is what makes me shine brighter then the other candles in the row.
4) What stupid question have you heard someone ask (or asked yourself)?
I like to believe there is never a "stupid questions". BUT there are dumb questions adults should never ask and I have been asked before:
-What is a type-writer?
- Reading is dumb, why do you do that?
- What year is it?
- Why bother learning history?