Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.
5/24/2022 Do you review every book you read? Why or why not?
Yep! I review every book I read whether or not I liked it or even finished it. I try to keep the DNF to a small amount. I'm picky with what I read.
I review every book for multiple reasons.
1) I want credit on Goodreads and my other reading challenges..hehe
2) I love sharing my thoughts...I'm opinionated.
3) I want to share what I read so if someone else read it we can discuss
4) If it is BAD I want to help people and let them know so they can make an informed decision. They may like it when I didn't but I list my reasons and they go on
5) If I loved it I want to promote it and share it with the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld!
I'm being more picky with my reading to and DNF'ing more often than before.
1) eh - I think I'd still give myself credit even if I didn't review, but marked as "read"
vvb32, I'm really picky, especially lately.
Yes SHARE it to the world
I like your list of reasons and I add one more to those for myself- I forget what I read after a bit if I don't leave review notes to remind me what I thought. :)
Ooooo that is a valid reason! I should've added it to mine.
Post a Comment