Happy Wednesday everyone! It's been a while since I've shared some of my writings from this writing prompt book. I'm really liking it. I highly recommend it. :) There is a 500 one that I bought for my friend...seems a little much for me...hard enough to do these 300.
1) What area of your life do you tend to enjoy in excess instead of moderation?
What a loaded question! Well... there are a few things. The area I really enjoy in excess is staying home. I am totally a homebody. I should get out more and visit people more, but when I get out of work I want to die and crash at home. Is this truly wrong? No...I'm seriously asking.
2) Write about three realistic goals you would like to achieve in your lifetime.
1. Travel outside the US. This is truly my #1 goal. I have a list of places I want to go.
2. Get to a certain size. I've lost some weight, but there is more I want to lose.
3. Have a kid and maybe marriage. I've always had that in my brain since I was a wee little thing.
3) When was the last time you got lost?
At work. I get lost ALL the time. I just get turned around when I am in a new area. I just started working at an apartment complex and I had to find a certain building and I got all turned around. Talk about looking like a fool, because I happen to live at that apartment community too.