Slightly late on providing these reading challenge updates! It's July...slightly over halfway!
- Goodreads challenge: I'm slightly behind....dang wedding in May ;)
- ROMANCE READING CHALLENGE: Nearly done!! Only 4 left!
- Audiobook Challenge: I think I'm on schedule (if anything a touch behind)? I am currently at 29 out of 75+.
(TBR) Pile Challenge - I've read 4 of the 12. I'm behind on this one too. I really need to get reading more of these.
- The Scarlet Lion (William Marshal #3) by Elizabeth Chadwick
- Love Medicine (Love Medicine #1) by Louise Erdrich
- Jasmine Nights by Julia Gregson
- Beautiful Assassin by Michael C. White
- Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe) by Rosamund Hodge
- The Queen of Subtleties: A Novel of Anne Boleyn by Suzannah Dunn
A Golden Age (Bangla Desh #1) by Tahmima Anam
- That Summer by Lauren Willig
As Old as Time by Liz Braswell Mrs. Shakespeare by Robert Nye Bad Boys in Kilts (Chisholm Brothers #1) by Donna Kauffman
- The Loch (Loch #1) by Steve Alten